Holiday/FXIV/Miqo planing

Forum Forums Discussion Holiday/FXIV/Miqo planing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

So just starting to plan the holiday season but i want to plan in the Miqo downtime when 5.0 arrives. How long was it down when 4.0 hits the road? Maybe this time a little longer because new features came along.

So early start is 28.06. if i am not wrong

what do you expect when miqo is fixed for 5.0

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    Arc
    Arc
    2+

Stormblood Early Access started on the 16th of June 2017.
    Miqobots most basic core functions were recovered on the 21st of June 2017,so 5 days later.

Unlike Greed Enix every single day of Miqobot downtime extends your Miqobot license by 1 day unlike FFXIV where you might get 1 day extension, when the game is down for a week or so, but only if you’re lucky.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    2+

Yes i know Miqo is very generous and in my opinion, with the new Battle System, they could even take more then the 10 bucks.

So you think there will be a downtime around 5 days, thats what i thought too.

so lets cross fingers that SE doesnt pull something nasty out of the hat and Miqo is up on her feet soon

Arc
    Arc

My prophetic guesses would be:

1. Within a week or so the following systems will be completely usable: Gold Saucer, 3D-Radar (including PotD and HoH), Scenarios
    2. Also on that initial fix-release crafting and gathering will be sporadically working (this means, old actions will most likely be usable if SE doesn’t change too much, but new crafting and gathering actions + new recipes and nodes will only partially work, if at all
    3. Crafting and gathering will be completely done within the first month or so. Combat as well, up to the level, Miqo has already finished, if not too many combat actions have changed
    4. New systems and new combat stuff will be done within a few months (maybe 3-4 months)

However this is all speculation, based on how it worked last time when Stormblood launched.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Who doesnt love to speculate 🙂

most important to me is that the Level up capacaties will come up soon. Meaning that we can Gather the new stuff have craft the new simple recepies and kill Mobs with the assist mode

the rest will and can come time by time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.