Hold/pause combat skills maybe?

Forum Forums Discussion Hold/pause combat skills maybe?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Theonething
    Participant
    1+

I know nothing of coding so I’m not even sure it’s possible, but thought I might add a feature request of sorts…The ability to click a button (or something) to hold or pause ‘buffs’ for example if you are on a pull right before a boss and the buffs are coming off cool down. Example: buffs like wildfire, raging strikes, barrage (these are the recent classes I’m leveling so popping their examples here). Thank you guys for all you do, can’t wait for updated combat!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Kind can of already do this. Enable “pause to chat” in the options section, then, in battle, press enter when you know the boss is going to transition off screen. Miqo will stop doing anything until the chat window closes.

Theonething
    Participant

That’s all well and good in a boss fight, but as I (thought I clearly) said in my original post was looking for something on pulls one or two before bosses if it’s doable.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

This request will require implementation of combat presets and the ability to switch between them on demand.
    Of course, it is already planned along with many other customization options. They will be available as we move closer to endgame support.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.