Hiden Help

Forum Forums Discussion Hiden Help

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RangaTempest 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

RangaTempest
    Participant

so trying to mine titantium, set it up to mine slot 5 for fire crystals for non titanium nodes.

add titanium ore to the gather by name with { } so that it’ll only use kings yeild 2 on the ore and not the crystals.

set it in motion and notice if i dont have enigh GP for kings yeild it ignores titanium ore and only mines crystals even if its a hidden spawn.

tried removing the { } uses kings yeild on crystals, tried adding two instances of titanium ore, if { } is before non bracketed see above behavior, if i list unbracketed titanium ore first it will always go for titanium ore however, wont use kings yield… am i doing something terribly wrong here?

RangaTempest
    Participant

would adding [ ] ‘s may-hap fix that?

RangaTempest
    Participant

-.- well tried to add fire crystal to the gathering list as well, seemed to work, titantium ore spawned in slot 6 and worked, next node also spawned a titantium node in slot 1, went for the fire crystals first instead.

as i have it currently the fire crystal was listed second on the gather list will try swapping them to see if it makes a difference.

RangaTempest
    Participant

listing titanium ore after fire crystals might have done the trick? just to be safe i have it above and bellow on the gathering list.

RangaTempest
    Participant

lot of work to compensate for a logic flaw there yall =/ seems to have fixed the issue, not sure if having the titanium ore on the top of the list is releveant but gonna keep the dual instance unless some one can explain to me why miqo was acting the way she was.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Your description is kinda chaotic. Just show a screenshot of your settings itll be easier to help you.

But the answer to your question is:

An important note!
    Curly braces {} prevent an item to be gathered if there’s not enough GP. If you want to gather it with and without a rotation, you have to specify it twice

Which in your case would be:

{titanium ore}
    titanium ore
    crystal

RangaTempest
    Participant

ah, didnt see that when i double checked help page, in which case the problem was probably the order i listed then because when i tested double listing i used:

titanium ore
    {titanium ore}

which was preventing rotation from occuring.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.