hidden item-botany issue

Forum Forums Grids and Presets hidden item-botany issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

just wondering if anyone else running into this. When i go gathering for birch log- hidden item in sea of clouds it chooses the first item vs. the log when its there even if i write Birch Log. any i writing it in wrong and need to add anything next to the word? any help in this would be great. im unsure what the slot should be since its a hidden item. thank you for your help in advance.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Something is wrong with your settings. Can you give at least a screenshot of Miqo window?

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

not touched any setting since using it so i’m unsure what setting might be off. would u happen to have a picture of yours so i can compare perhaps?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure, if its easier for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

thank you very much for sharing. that helped me fix the issue. i had always assumed i had to mention if it was a mature tree, etc and had to write a number in the slot. still learning. thank you for clearing that up so i know 😀

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh yea saying its “mature tree” isnt necessary. Its only if you want to filter out other stuff. In 99% cases you can leave it empty.
    Glad to help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.