Help

Forum Forums Discussion Help

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zzoomers Zzoomers 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

I bought a new computer, I have everything installed and my game is all set up according to your
    Quick Setup
    Character Configuration -> Mouse Mode (not Gamepad Mode).
    Character Configuration -> Movement Settings -> Legacy Type (not Standard Type).
    Character Configuration -> Flying Mount Takeoff -> Auto: Take off on jump.
    Make sure you have Move, Strafe and Jump-Descend keys assigned. They don’t have to be exactly WSAD and Spacebar. Any keys will do, they just have to be there.

What else am I missing it gives me no key bound to switch to hotbar etc I see where to put something in my keybind but what is it really asking for?

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

I fixed it but seems like I didn’t have to do that before.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Nope not fixed, I dunno what to do

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Switch to Hotbar keybinds are located on System tab. Scroll all the way down and you will see them.
    In previous patches these keybinds were assigned with Shift+(number) shortcuts by default. If they are empty after new game installation, please make sure to fill them in.

You can find additional information in our guide on Keybinds and Icons Recognition.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

fixed so far so good, thank you

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Could someone somehow show me their keybinds. I have run out of keys to set to my hotbars. Now I want to craft and it is looking for those.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Zzoomers Zzoomers.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Heres mine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Thank you Lyfox!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.