Help with Crafting Macro

Forum Forums Discussion Help with Crafting Macro

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AndaronSan AndaronSan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Catsura
    Participant

Heya, I’ve been having an issue where the bot takes the crafting macro I made and keeps spamming the key for the third step of the macro, and not going onto the 4th step. The ability it keeps getting stuck on is Final Appraisal if that matters.

The macro:
    1, 2, 3, 8, 8, ctrl+=, ctrl+7, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+=, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+7, ctrl+8, alt+=, alt+=, alt+=

Catsura
    Participant

No one?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Use an ingame macro that combines Final Appraisal with the next skill. FA does not progress the steps, and thus is not detected.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Final Appraisal does not advance the synthesis step and may indeed break your macro.
    However, there is a simple workaround for that. Please create the following ingame macro and put it on your hotbar instead of Final Appraisal:

/ac "Final Appraisal" <wait.2>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis"

Please replace Delicate Synthesis with the action that comes next in your rotation.
    This macro will execute two actions at the same step and will advance the synthesis correctly.

Catsura
    Participant

<3 Thank you!

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Heya, I’ve been having an issue where the bot takes the crafting macro I made and keeps spamming the key for the third step of the macro, and not going onto the 4th step. The ability it keeps getting stuck on is Final Appraisal if that matters.

The macro:
    1, 2, 3, 8, 8, ctrl+=, ctrl+7, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+=, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+7, ctrl+8, alt+=, alt+=, alt+=

Can you tell me what you have in these macro spots? Like your 1= 2= etc

khmmiqobot
    Participant

Didn’t the DEV POST what you needed to do? To reiterate; Make an in-game macro with “Final Appraisal” inside having a wait time of 2 seconds. Then put the macro that you will be using after (it’s right there two replies above your’s). Once you have made the macro, replace your current hotkey 3 with the macro you just created. Once you have done that, you do not need one of the 8 key press since you have it inside the macro that you just replaced. So your macro looks like this:

1, 2, 3, 8, ctrl+=, ctrl+7, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+=, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+7, ctrl+8, alt+=, alt+=, alt+=

3 is where your macro that you created goes.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

It seems Zzoomers was trying to make a quote of the first post but it didnt work.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Yes thank you Lyfox

khmmiqobot
    Participant

Yep, just saw it earlier. I was too quick in scrolling through (it was late). But, if my reply helps others, great!

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

I hope this quote works.

1, 2, 3, 8, ctrl+=, ctrl+7, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+=, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, shift+1, ctrl+2, ctrl+2, ctrl+7, ctrl+8, alt+=, alt+=, alt+=

3 is where your macro that you created goes.

My question here, your 1 is what on your hot bars, 2 is what on your hot bars etc. Can you tell me what the numbers are according?
    1 is manipulation? 2 is basic synthesis?? I have no idea what to set my hot bars up with what you have.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Can someone help me?

khmmiqobot
    Participant

If I am reading your question correctly, you are asking where to put your actions? If so, you can put your actions where ever you want on the hotbar as long as the key press is not a mouse action. Once you have placed the actions where YOU want, then you set up your macro. So for example (again, you can set up your keys anyway you want), I put the following actions on my hotbar:

– Basic Synthesis on 1
    – Basic Touch on 2
    – Innovation on 3

Now I look at a macro I want to use that I created in-game (THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE – find your own or make one yourself):

/ac "Innovation" <wait.2>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Basic Synthesis <wait.3>
    /ac "Basic Synthesis

I now go into Miqo and place the following into the macro box following the ACTION STEPS in the macro above where the numbers correspond to the hotkey of where I placed my actions:

I now open the in-game crafting window and select the item I want to craft with the macro then start Miqo.

The following key presses are viable for Miqo’s macro entry:
    NumbersLetters (not case-sensitive)Keyboard symbols such as =, <, >, (comma), (period), etc{tab} (must enclose with {}Function Keys F1-F12Modifier Keys (Ctrl+a, Alt+b, Shift+c, etc) and a few others. Check the HERE for more information.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  khmmiqobot.
    AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

I got a problem with ctr+anything. it just presses the button without CTR.
    Any ideas?
    Macro looks like: ctr+v, ctr+g, r, ctr+r, b, b, b, r, b, ctr+c, e, 6, 6, 6, 7

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

It’s ctrl for control

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.