Help in creating a scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Help in creating a scenario

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sovereignty 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gri
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Thank you all in the community who create wonderful scenarios, which I have been using since I joined. However, I would like to learn how to create my own and am having a bit of a hard time, so I decided to come ask for help. I would like to be able to create a scenario using the already existing grids that have been compiled for gathering, for example, the “Rosewood Log” one (attached). I would like to create a scenario that
    1. Teleports to The Hawthorne Hut
    2. becomes a BTN
    3. Travels to where the nodes are
    4. mounts to get to nodes
    5. gathers for a certain amount of time
    6. teleports away

From studying other scenarios, I can recreate 1, 2, 5 and 6, but for the life of me, I don’t know what to do for #3 and 4. Any hints, suggestions, guides? Anything would be greatly appreciated. I am attaching the grid that I used for Rosewood Log that I downloaded from the compilation here in the Forum.

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    EruGuy
    EruGuy
    Participant

From my experience, 3 and 4 are connected to the grid’s navigation. Mind you, I’m terribly horrible at creating grids myself, but the mounting and traveling aren’t done via the Scenario itself.

Sovereignty
    Participant

The navigation route for the gathering preset would need to have a route from the atheryte to where your gathering nodes are. What I usually do is make a circle around the atheryte, then connect each of those points to a single flight point. Then make a route from that flight point to one of your beacons.

Once that’s setup you can use gatherPreset(nameOfPreset) to load the preset followed by gather(amounToGather) to start gathering.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Sovereignty.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Sovereignty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.