[Help] i need some help working the crafting section

Forum Forums Discussion [Help] i need some help working the crafting section

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

So i have made new macro accordingly to my gear, 2 for master recipe item, 1 for white script and 1 for yellow script! Can someone teach me how to put it into Miqo bot and then used the bot for crafting?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

The crafting video on Miqo website pretty much got it covered. Just input keybinds one by one.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

The crafting video on Miqo website pretty much got it covered. Just input keybinds one by one.

<iframe width=”960″ height=”540″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F2OV8jxYbvE?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

i love you dude! no homo

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

<iframe width=”960″ height=”540″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F2OV8jxYbvE?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

But is there anyway i could just input the preset macro i have set up on the game already? And when i click on Start by Macro, the app[ wont let me edit the rotation and it just do it by itself with a random rotation, idk how to edit it like the video

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Solo Dolo Solo Dolo.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

But is there anyway i could just input the preset macro i have set up on the game already? And when i click on Start by Macro, the app[ wont let me edit the rotation and it just do it by itself with a random rotation, idk how to edit it like the video

You can, but its better to use the macro feature as intended in miqo. They way you could do what you want is to assign the macro to a button on your hotbar, and have miqo press that button an x amount of times. But its prone to latency/timings and could lead to synths breaking.

With the crafter rework you’re literally using 6 buttons or so, dont be lazy! Lol.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

the app[ wont let me edit the rotation and it just do it by itself with a random rotation

Solver > Use > unclick.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.