HELP !!! Cordial items grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets HELP !!! Cordial items grid

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by jae jae 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

danryox
    Participant

Does anyone has a grid to gather the below items ? thank for the help

Aloe
    Trillium
    Filtered Water
    Apricot
    Rosemary

Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant
    1+

Here you can find everything you need

Gathering Grids

danryox
    Participant

Thanks for the link but the items I’m seeking don’t have a download link. 🙁

Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

Look at this image, it is mostly the nodes of farming and never had problem with them, it is a matter of reading

Aloe Download

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Perezoso Perezoso.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Scenario that gathers all reagents and crafts cordials in HQ (assuming you have the stats of course). Used Ai’s grids with extension to local aetherytes. Chapter 5 is where crafting happens. You can change the crafting spot to whatever you like. Will repeat for 6 hours (change this in chapter 5 if you want more).
    Approx 45 cordials per hour.

IMPORTANT: Filtered Water is GC vendor mat. Buy a few stacks beforehand (usually cheap on market board).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Navgrids exported separately if you need them.

Attachments:
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Amazing <3

danryox
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂

genocats
    Participant

Hey, I’m having an issue. Might be a generic issue.. But I’m still KIND of new. Basically, I go through the scenario on my botanist, it farms well. But it will NOT read off hotbar “1”, so I’ve copied my move list to hotbar 9 on my botany. Well, When it goes to my house to craft, I get there, it swaps just fine. But the abilities stay on hotbar 9. Which has nothing on it. I’ve taken the liberty of turning off ALL of my cross/shared hotbars and redoing all the bars. Pretty much just throwing everything on any pieces with a keybind set. Well, 9 is empty still. It will NOT change bars, but on my botany, it will change bars to 9, everytime. Even if there is nothing there and get super mad at me until there is something there. Is there a fix to this? I’ve posted a screencap of miqo when the error goes. It will do this until it executes(stops) itself.

@lyfox of cordial farm.

Update:
    So I have it crafting. I put the abilities on 9. Doing another run through. Will post if it “fixxes” the issue.

Update2: Friend of mine called me an idiot before telling me how to fix it.
    Problem: Shift-1/2/3/4/5/6 etc was used my my keybinds for abilities. I never remacro’d changing hotbar. So it could NOT change to bar 1.
    Fix: Made keybinds to “Switch to hotbar”.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  genocats.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  genocats.
    Attachments:
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo says you have no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 1’. Well bind something.
    Keybind > System > scroll down > Switch to Hotbar 1.

Also take a look at keybinds guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

ffxivblusucks
    Participant

Is there any way to add using Blessed Harvest on Trillium, Rosemary and Apricots?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Is there any way to add using Blessed Harvest on Trillium, Rosemary and Apricots?

I think it already does? If not you can just easily alter the rotation. Go to the Gathering tab, select the name of the rotation used in this grid, and click on the “…” skills option. A drop down menu will appear and you can add/remove skills as you please.

ffxivblusucks
    Participant

The next issue is that the bot sits for periods long enough to get booted off line for inactivity, until those safeguards are removed, can someone suggest a way to add farming the required crystals to the scenario?

jae
    jae
    Participant

for a scenario I’m working on, had to do something similar to prevent auto disconnecting. I created a new chapter to afk for a short amount of time, move to a random waypoint, and repeat the chapter until the node becomes active, like so:

repeatChapterUntil(06:00et)
    afkFor(00:07:37)
    randomWaypoint(0,1,2,3)
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by jae jae.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.