Grade 4 Expert Recipe fails

Forum Forums Discussion Grade 4 Expert Recipe fails

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Patto1992 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Patto1992
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking for some help to get the Grade 4 Expert sky builders items crafted to a high enough level to turn in

my stats are

Craftsmanship: 2785
    Control 2859
    CP: 642

Fully buffed. specifically, I’m trying to create Grade 4 Artisanal Skybuilders’ Icebox

I’ve crafted 1 at max quality, another at the minimum hand in quality, and the rest under that.

My current settings are 1:4 Waste not, innovation, manipulation ticked.

Any ideas on what to do from here?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Patto1992.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Patto1992.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its hard to say based on that info. Could you post a log of the crafting process? Do you have all skills on the hotbar? Could you show a screenshot of your hotbars?

Patto1992
    Participant

Here is the logs from the last craft, that I used those settings on, it just made it by a the tiniest margine to get the min turn in.

I’m happy to keep crafting with these settings to pump out a larger log for you if you like.

Oh also, I double-checked my buttons just before posting, took everything off my bars then put all the abilities back on one by one.

Thanks for the help btw!

Edit: I just deleted my crafting logs as they were massive, re doing some crafts so you have more to work with 🙂 thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/dQN1c3M.png

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Patto1992.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well that just looks like bad rng. Failing Rapid Synth under Muscle Memory and then failing another Rapid 4 times in a row is unlucky. If you take a look at expert crafting guides they say missing Rapid 3 times is a guaranteed fail and you should simply stand up and restart craft. The fact that Miqo managed to pull that off is quite amazing.

What about the failed ones below minimum quality? How many were there and how did they go?

Patto1992
    Participant

It seems that it’s managed to do 5 out of 6 crafts so far this time without fail, Maybe I got a massive string of bad RNG, as before it was 9 out of 10 that failed to meet the minimum. I’ll upload the next log in a moment, but I guess that’s probs what I should put it down to? I do know these are stupid hard crafts and I don’t expect it to get there all the time, it’s just when 9 out of 10 failed I was wondering why I bothered to blow 4 mill on changing my penta meld to try and get this done hahahaha!

The ones that failed beforehand, were all either around the 3-3.5k quality and one was 4.5 and another 5.3.

This time the only fail that I’ve had in the last 6 was 5.6k.

Patto1992
    Participant

One fail in 10 this time. Not sure what changed, but I guess I’d have to chock it up to RNG. I really appreciate you time on this Lyfox, not just on this topic, but from the help you gave others in the Diadem farming thread, I was able to optimise it to be perfect for me. Thanks for all you do for this community <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm yea failing 9 out of 10 is a reason for concern. I remember doing them at around 2700/2600/600 and it was only 5 fails out of 10.

Well one thing you can try is remove Muscle Memory from hotbar. Miqo tries to utilize procs even in opener and that sometimes baits her into unlucky decisions. Without Muscle Memory she will open with Reflect instead and failing Rapids will become less painful.

Oh and you can probably unclick Waste Not in settings. It doesnt really do anything besides bloating solver time.

Patto1992
    Participant

Awesome, I’ll make those changes! Thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.