Healing instantly out of combat

Forum Forums Discussion Healing instantly out of combat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Akhorishaan
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering if maybe a few seconds of delay could be added to healing outside of combat. I can’t stand doing a synced fate as healer and the second the sync ends I start blowing cooldowns to heal myself and my party back up, or when someone changes to a higher level job and my character instantly heals them. Definitely outs the bot users and I’ve gotten questions about how I healed so fast. Another issue is when you wipe in a dungeon and return to the start point, your character will try to swiftcast rez people who also returned to the start point, wasting swiftcast and outing you as a bot if people are paying attention.

😾
    Participant

Not saying that you’re wrong, but I would turn on “pause” and assign a hotkey to it. Works wonder for me to avoid those kinds of situations.

My hotkey is shift+a since we use wasd so much because of the traditional movement.

Party/dungeon/raid wipe press shift+a
    fate/raid/dungeon about to end shift+a

having a pause on is also useful if you hate it when you would cast an AOE shield even though like half the party is still in a scene. This doesn’t out you as a bot, but it’s annoying and stupid. Again, if you hate it.

Having pause on is useful as well for Dancer partner since Miqo auto partner a random DPS. With the pause turns on, you can manually check for the best DPS and then partner that.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your suggestion very much.

Certain healing spells, such as Regen and Asylum, are already disabled when your healing target is not in combat.
    However, Assist Mode is not disabled completely, because Miqobot doesn’t know your intentions. For example if you are inside Palace of the Dead, health must be restored as soon as possible regardless of combat, because time is of the essence.

If you wish to prevent healing completely, you can simply stop or pause Miqobot.

Please note that Pause Hotkey is not a workaround, it’s a feature that we would recommend to use at all times.
    There are a lot of different cases wherein a pause or delay is preferrable, but it’s physically impossible to identify and implement all of them. The Pause Hotkey is a feature designed to address this problem. So please use it when the circumstances demand it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.