Have bot remember cursor location in crafting log?

Forum Forums Discussion Have bot remember cursor location in crafting log?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

Is it possible to have the bot remember where the cursor was in the crafting log? It’s frustrating when using a class to craft something that another class can also craft and miqo defaults to the top of the crafting log list after each item is made which causes the user to have to intervene and click the correct item in the list.

For example armourer and blacksmith are capable of crafting a variety of the same items. Also the weekly turnins for the custom deliverys can be crafted by every single class.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea its possible.

recipe(Titanium Ingot, 2)
    craft()

If you want to select it manually then dont use recipe search. Select it on the job page instead.

Ray
    Participant

Yea its possible.

craft()

If you want to select it manually then dont use recipe search. Select it on the job page instead.

Does the 2 signify line number in the log?

Also I had completely forgotten that recipes could be narrowed down by job in the crafting log, thanks for pointing that out.

ffxivnewbiebot
    Participant

Just create a scenario I guess? Especially if you want to craft multiple items with different jobs.

solverPreset(recommended) //crafting preset
    job(CUL) //job
    recipe(Smoked Chicken) //name of item
    craft(1) //no. of items to be crafted

Xion
    Participant

Yea its possible.

craft()

Does the 2 signify line number in the log?

Also I had completely forgotten that recipes could be narrowed down by job in the crafting log, thanks for pointing that out.

2 means it’s 2nd in the list. Some items can be crafted on multiple jobs (BSM and ARM)

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Xion.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.