Grand Company Turn ins Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Grand Company Turn ins Scenario

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Star Star 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Star
    Star
    Participant

Has anyone made a Scenario to run Dungeons for loot and turn in the armor for Grand Company Seals then but a certain item off the Quartermaster?

Star
    Star
    Participant

The idea so far is this:
    -Run Holminster Switch Un synched as Tank (maybe dps if possible) about three or four times gathering Coffers for Armour.
    -Have Character Standing in front of Personnel Officer and deliverGCGear() Repair() and all that.
    -Map out a way point to move a few steps Right and Target Closest NPC (keybind) o the Quartermaster and scroll in that menu to buy whatever item you’d want to get Mass of. Ventures, Cordials, Matts. This process is what I assume will be the most tedious. Getting the Cursor to come alive has always stumped me.
    -After buying your items, have your Character move back to the first Waypoint and start the Scenario Over again. This is basically an Infinite Script Scenario that buys your desired item(s).

Below I have the Scenario to tun the Dungeon un synched thanks to @chibikorri he in the Forum. I had to change the Curur movements to Up instead of down, but that’s about it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.