Diadem: Grade 4 Mining/Botany grids in EW?

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem: Grade 4 Mining/Botany grids in EW?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Slickster
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has working grids/scenarios for Diadem, for gathering grade4 botany/mining mats for expert crafts? I checked the universal one and it looks like it’s a ‘custom one you can define for whatever you want’. I’m not good at miqobot or editing the grids/scenarios, and going through the 50+ pages of comments it seems there are some issues with the universal one as well (getting stuck on some nodes, movement being erratic and apparently it’s easy to spot it’s being automated). If anyone has anything that works, much appreciated, if not, I’ll keep looking.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Slickster.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Slickster.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Take a look in the index: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/#ishgard-restoration
    Kitty and Jenpy made more simple and efficient loops than the universal one.

Slickster
    Participant

Thanks a bunch, I’ll try them out tomorrow.

Slickster
    Participant

The loops are working but they’re gathering mats for lv80 crafts and I’d need to gather the mats for expert crafts. Do you know how can I edit the loop without breaking it, so it will gather the mats I require? Do I need to change the name of the mats in “gather by name field” or do I need to change something else?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You can simply change the slot number since mats for specific level always appear in the same slot. And make sure that gather by name is empty because it has a higher priority than slot number.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.