Grade 3 Infusions – Material Gathering Scenarios

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Grade 3 Infusions – Material Gathering Scenarios

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Hello everyone,

I have absolutely no clue, why no one did this before, but I’ve made 4 different scenarios for gathering all the materials needed for Grade 3 Infusions (one for STR, DEX, INT and MND each – no one uses VIT pots o_รด), with the exception of Duskglow Aethersand.

The scenario works pretty simple:
    1. Gather the base-material (the one you can gather all the time) until Azim Spring Water pops
    2. Gather Azim Spring Water
    3. Gather the base-material until Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal pops
    4. Gather Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal
    5. Gather the base-material until Azim Spring Water pops again
    6. Gather Azim Spring Water
    7. Gather the base-material until Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal pops again
    8. Gather Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal again
    9. Go to Estate, repair and repeat everything

Special thanks to Timray, blink383 and Lyfox for the grids. Had to edit blink’s grid for the connection to the aetheryte, but the rest is great ๐Ÿ™‚
    Scenario should work in all languages (EN, DE, FR, JP).

For the Duskglow Aethersand I recommend, using the Duskglow Scenario made by Lyfox.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Arc Arc.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Arc Arc.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Because I wanted to horde the markets ๐Ÿ™‚ >.>

infuriated
    Participant

Thank you!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Important!!

I’ve found out, the INT/MND scenarios have a problem. When switching from the Base Material to the Azim Spring Water the scenario tries to run/fly manually to the waypoint, instead of tping to the Dawn Throne.
    The solution for this is, to remove the “If” from “teleportIf” in chapter 2, 3, 6 and 7 in those 2 chapters. For everyone downloading the scenario after I’ve posted this, please use this one here, where I’ve already fixed the problem:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uwu
    Participant

Ah i posted one of these back on feb 3 for just INT/STR/DEX pots in someones thread. Good work its a little more optimized than what I had been running. Ill give it a try

Otakugenerationz
    Participant

Can you please upload one where it self repairs instead of going back somewhere to repair? ๐Ÿ™‚

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Can you please upload one where it self repairs instead of going back somewhere to repair? ๐Ÿ™‚

Why would you wanna farm these to begin with? They’re outdated and outclassed.

To answer your question tho, all you gotta do is add “repair()” (no quotes) in any of the chapters, preferrably on the last chapter. Be sure you have the repair action in any of your hotbars.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.