got a few questions

Forum Forums Discussion got a few questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cantiel
    Participant
    1+

hello, i recently stumbled upon this bot, and am considering buying a subscription, i do want to make sure i understood the functions correctly though

so with this bot i can
    – afk farm mgp, gathering materials & do chocobo races
    – have combat assist for classes i feel overwhelmed playing, like healer
    – auto battle through npc dungeons(squadron, dutysupport) while i’m afk
    is that correct?

and also can i use the bot for
    – auto fishing at ocean trip?
    – fully automated crafting (detecting condition & quality progress, as opposed to using a macro)?

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    1+

In order: yes, yes, not all of them but the best XP ones are prioritised, I think so but I’ve never tried, and yes.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Yes you can farm MHP, it can gather mats and craft but you need to get the scripts from this forum and install them (Same for most things). It can do most of the Chocobo races I think. I barely use it.
    It has combat assists. I am not sure how good or updated they are but i think they are.
    It does have Trust/Squadron dungeons and they run afk and some have added things like selling gear and repairing. Depends on what you download from the forum.
    Fishing is also something it has but again you need to grab the scripts from the forum. Same for crafting.

Check the forums for what you need to make sure it is here and working.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Minor correction: you do not need scenarios to gather or craft, unless you want to chain actions together. If you only want Miqo to gather things and then just stop, you can just tell her what to gather and how many nodes to hit, with a rotation if you want to use one. If you only want her to craft one recipe some number of times, likewise you can just tell her to craft however many times, select the recipe in your crafting log, and hit start.

Scenarios allow you to set up multiple actions to take in sequence, and to do limited logic processing (for instance, a scenario to craft and turn in items for leves could be set to repeat itself a few times). However, not everything can be scenario’d directly, and sending raw key inputs is very fragile, so you’ll need to be careful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.