gold sauce limb while doing other things

Forum Forums Discussion gold sauce limb while doing other things

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SHIVAGODDES
    Participant

I have already red the discussion about fps and things like that but it seems that the bot in the background can’t hit 700 regularly is there a way to do that? i would like to other stuff while i farm some ks while doing other atuffs.

regards.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  SHIVAGODDES.
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    1+

GS minigames depend on your FPS.

Let me say that again.

GS minigames DEPEND on your FPS.

You can uncap your framerate (always a good idea for this) and disable the automatic limiter when the client is inactive (and that’s pretty much required for background farming) but doing other things means that your system is also trying to render those things at the same time. That will slow down the rendering of FFXIV. If you’re trying to watch a movie or play another game, your GPU’s pulling double duty rendering both FFXIV and that other thing, and the framerate for both will be lower than doing just one. EVERYTHING requires your system to render what’s going on, even just reading in a web browser.

In short, doing anything while also background farming MGP means that your FFXIV framerate will be lower. Whether it’s by enough to matter depends on a number of factors, including your specs and what else you’re doing. This is unavoidable without using a second, fully separate machine for doing other tasks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.