GM Message And Discord Hook

Forum Forums Discussion GM Message And Discord Hook

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MiqoUser1 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MiqoUser1
    Participant

Hi, when a GM messages you which one of these would it come through as? I want to run miqo with sound off so that I can watch TV or something but get an immediate discord notification about it.

https://github.com/reiichi001/Dalamud.DiscordBridge/wiki/Chat-kinds

Also, is there any way to search these forums? I’m not seeing anything so sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep theres a search button at the forum root page: https://miqobot.com/forum/
    Dont know anything about GM messages sorry.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    2+

I don’t use Discord Bridge plugin because it’s hogging up my CPU usage. I use XIVChat Server instead because I can use that to send chat, so I can chat while minimizing FF14’s window when botting. It has some settings for GM chat, but I’m not sure how it works because I never had GM chat me.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by iNight iNight.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by iNight iNight.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ray
    Participant

I don’t use Discord Bridge plugin because it’s hogging up my CPU usage. I use XIVChat Server instead because I can use that to send chat, so I can chat while minimizing FF14’s window when botting. It has some settings for GM chat, but I’m not sure how it works because I never had GM chat me.

GMs generally have a tag [GM] as part of there name… I assume that XIVChat Server is just looking for messages to or from people who have that tag in there name.

MiqoUser1
    Participant

Wonderful thank you iNight. And wow that looks so much better I can straight up reply to the GM via my phone too ;o

And thanks Lyfox, I see that search now! I was looking at the individual forums.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.