General scenario request

Forum Forums Grids and Presets General scenario request

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

omegablue8392
    Participant

Hello, I do a lot of the botting while im asleep or at work. I just finished my gatherer’s and have started my crafters but the difference is that in mass crafting my gear deteriorates. I know there is a repair function but I don’t have the levels for repair yet. I was wondering if there was a way to add repairing gear via npc to a scenario. I’ve been doing mass crafting in my private home basement right next to my npc mender, if im at my computer I can stop the bot and repair then resume, but when im at work for 10 hours the gear will break and I can’t repair it. So is it possible to add narget npc menger and repair all then resume crafting?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its planned for future updates but you can already do it with a couple extra keybinds. Npc repair has the same window so Miqo will recognize it and take over. Make sure mender is the closest npc.

key(f12, 1.0)   //target npc
    key(num0, 1.0)  //interact
    repair()

omegablue8392
    Participant

you da bes<3

omegablue8392
    Participant

this works every bit as i was wanting. thank you so much. i would sticky this or post it where others can see if possible.

omegablue8392
    Participant

i did have a question however. what happens when i run out of hq or nq mats… to my knowledge the recipe window does not auto switch the mats. would the bot stop? switch the mats? or am i misremembering the way the recipe window works?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

It’ll switch over between nq/hq in normal crafting window. I’m not positive what happens if you are using a scenario and specify nq/hq in the crafting method though

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea the bot switches mats whenever necessary. It will switch in scenario too.
    From documentation:

setCraftNQHQRatio( ratio1, ratio2, … )

Define preferred NQ:HQ ratio for next recipe.

This is considered a preference, not a mandatory statement. If there are not enough materials to match the preference, the closest possible ratio will be chosen.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.