General info and questions

Forum Forums Discussion General info and questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Is there any way to use combat assist while in a scenario?
    I want MQ to repeat a levequest over and over for the twin addler achievement for 500 levequests. i think its 500. Which is insane. If this feature is not avialable, where would I request to have this feature added. Or simply put some levequest support. In the end I assume everyone will want this for each of the three companies, or eventually I would want it for all 3, so it would take 3 scenarios to repeat 1 levequest. Don’t really care which levequest as its for the achievement.

Next is a game question not a MQ question.
    So my Squadron maxes out at level 60. But i see 4 squadron dungeons in MQ for higher levels. How do I unlock those? and unlock the ability to go to higher than 60 with my squadron. i’m only 65 now, so it’s not an issue yet, just preparing. Not sure If I have to get to 70+ and get into last expansion. if that is it, then great, otherwise please help.

Thanks all.

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

1) You’d still have to walk around but it’d do the combat for ya.

2> 60 is the max, what we have is it.

SE may develop more squadron-like systems in the future.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Not sure If I have to get to 70+ and get into last expansion.

Yep you have to go into Shadowbringers and unlock those by doing main story. They are Trust Dungeons.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

1) You’d still have to walk around but it’d do the combat for ya.

I mean within a scenario that can be created on the other tab. Like go to waypoint xy ‘tab target’ and attack.

Yep you have to go into Shadowbringers and unlock those by doing main story. They are Trust Dungeons.

As always, thanks for the info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.