Gear change

Forum Forums Discussion Gear change

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ExarchCoercer 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LordStriker
    Participant

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I searched and found nothing.

Is there a way to create a scenario to change gear of the current job used to craft or gather. For example leveling Leatherworker, starting at 60. Leatherworker levels to 63/65. You have the new gear in the armory. Can you set Miqobot to put the new gear on through the scenario instead of stopping the scenario and manually gearing?

Thanks

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

I don’t believe that’s possible right now. You can use the bot to change gearsets but obviously, you won’t have a set already made for level ups.

LordStriker
    Participant

I don’t believe that’s possible right now. You can use the bot to change gearsets but obviously, you won’t have a set already made for level ups.

How would you set the scenario to change the gearsets? Can you select the recommended gear icon and confirm?

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

Yeah I think the easiest option would be to use sendKey commands to open your inventory and select the recommended gear button and then click apply. Just remember with send key make sure you have the window minimized so you don’t mess with the send key commands in game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.