GC DNG COMBAT !!

Forum Forums Discussion GC DNG COMBAT !!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  luluna 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

deano78
    Participant

Can you PLEASE sort out the healer classes in the GC DNG auto thing..? they are healing WAY too late, the healer don’t even start to heal damage until around 50% / 45% at which point after cast their skill its down to around 10%.. so much so that half the time it’s too late and the boss or groups of monsters kills me.

Im using a PLD, I have all best gear for lvl 48 and I keep dying on the last boss in the lvl 41 DNG because the HEALER just ain’t doing it’s job and healing properly. Having to run back to the boss 4 or 5 times after dying is not what you call effective leveling. THIS was also a problem with me using the MRD class.. same issue.. and NO it’s not lag/latency issues I have before yous say it’s that.

Suggestions..
    1. The healer needs to be changed so it heals more often, like when HPs are at maybe 70% and prioritize the party lead first.
    2. The tank classes need to be re-programmed, cos MY PLD/MRD class has a problem with it not keeping agro of monsters and bosses, classes like healer and Mage are stealing the agro from the tank classes. So the tank classesw need to use their agro skills more often to be sure to keep agro of groups and bosses.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

What is GC DNG? Squadron dungeons? Then youre in the wrong forum. Squadrons are controlled by the game server. The bot has nothing to do with that. These suggestions should go to Square Enix.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    3+

Yea we have no control over the NPC’s in your party in squadron dungeons. I’ve also never had issues leveling any class, sure there’s a death or two here or there but nothing crazy, and I’ve leveled most of the classes by now through squadrons

deano78
    Participant

OMG! yeah.. ur right.. jesus christ.. my dumbness surprises even me sometimes >.>

@kontu .. its not just me, loads of other people have this issue too, its like SE has changed something in the Squadron Dungeons to the npcs over the past few months or so. Probably to tackle people botting in there no doubt but I cant exactly go to them and tell them what’s happening cos I would effectively be saying i’m botting in there and not using the character properly. So i guess i will just have to deal with it.. it only seems to be the tank classes.. all other classes work fine.. BUT the healer could do with faster healing times in there OR heal more often.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  deano78.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  deano78.

luluna
    Participant
    1+

What is your battle tactic set to for the healer? Are you having the same issues with the healer set to Defensive or Balanced?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.