GatheringPreset – Rarified Annite

Forum Forums Grids and Presets GatheringPreset – Rarified Annite

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Massa2908 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Massa2908
    Participant

Hi!

I’m very new here, recently discovered this and have been having a lot of fun with scenarios and trying to make it work.
    However I’m having some issues which I hope you can point me in the right direction.
    I was working on something small to start with and went for purple gathering scrips, used the purple scrip scenario and tweaked it a bit to my liking, however the scenario is always stalling on the Rarified Annite, i have the correct GatherPreset and it’s correctly showing as node 2 but the cursor keeps trying to gather in node 4 for some reason and I can’t find it. Any pointers?

So far I have tweaked the purple scrip scenario that could be found here on the forum to make me return to Radz-at Han, turn in all the collectables on both MIN and BTN, then buy me earthbreak aethersands and then resume the normal gathering route. This avoids me capping while I’m afk for a bit longer.
    Just the Annites that are giving me a hard time, I’ve removed them for now but would be nice to include it again.
    if there would be interest for the tweaks I made I would be happy to share.

Looking forward to making some different scenarios as well but still learning 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.