Gathering the wrong items

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering the wrong items

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KuraiKitsune 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KuraiKitsune
    Participant

Good day all! I’m currently trialling Miqobot, so far loving the fishing functionality.

I’ve tried gathering with it on my Miner at Lv60 but every Grid I try is choosing the wrong item to mine for.
    E.g. I’ve used a “MIN60-Hardsilver Ore” grid and it keeps going for these Dated Coins.
    The same happened with a grid for Aurum regis sand that i got from this forum, it went for Wind crystals instead.
    Possibly it keeps scrolling up a certain number of times to choose the same slot on every attempt.

I’ve had a hunt through the forums but can’t see anyone with a similar issue. I’ve tried to make sure my keybinds aren’t being a problem, everything else is working wonderfully.

Many thanks in advance.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

Did you set the correct slot or specify the correct name? Just picking a grid doesn’t set the item you want to gather, you have to enter the slot number for the item under “gathering node” on the gathering tab of miqobot. The top slot on the gathering window in-game is ‘1,’ then you just count downward from there. You can also gather by name, if you wish.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by catandfiddle catandfiddle.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by catandfiddle catandfiddle.

KuraiKitsune
    Participant

That’s probably it. Many thanks for setting a noob straight.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.