gathering rotations

Forum Forums Grids and Presets gathering rotations

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

batouzai25
    Participant

Hey! I’m using Patch 4.2 – Legendary by gappa5604. I’m trying to get this scenario to just gather the items (no collectible rotation) but every time I try to change the “gather preset” it messes up the whole scenario. Is there a right way to do this? I’m attaching a pic in case you want to laugh at me.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  batouzai25.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Gather preset contains both grid and rotation within. So your selectGrid() is overwritten because it goes too early. Should be:

selectGatherPreset()
    selectGrid()

Also it says that you have 3 different grids named Hingan Flax and it chooses one randomly. Not a big issue though unless you start editing grids.

batouzai25
    Participant

Hey!,

I don’t think this works, since the bot ends up selecting the wrong slot for item. I want the bot to keep using the gathering grid, I just want him to gather the item, without using a collectible rotation.

Also, how do I get rid of grids that are repeated?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  batouzai25.

batouzai25
    Participant

*Update

I got rid of the duplicate grids. I went to the navigation tab and deleted duplicates in the list, then went to the gathering tab and deleted duplicates in the box underneath “assist mode”.

From there to get bot to just use yeild+2 and +5% I selected each gather preset and edited the skill. Clicked on “overwrite” for each preset and that seemed to do the trick

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh ok. Sorry it wasnt clear from your description what you tried to achieve. I just explained the errors you were getting. To deselect a gathering rotation you can simply call selectGatherRotation() with no parameters.
    From documentation:

selectGatherRotation( name )

Select rotation for gathering.
    Deselect if none specified.

Documentation is under ? button on scenario tab. Hope that helps!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.