Gathering Rotation Help

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering Rotation Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

😾
    Participant

Hello,

Right now my rotation is:

Start
    HQ +30%
    Yield +2

min: GP for this rotation is 800

As I understand it, the rotation will only run while it reaches the min GP value.

My problem is that I would like to incorporate a skill call Deep Vigor.

If I add deep vigor to the rotation above. Deep vigor will never run because of how Miqobot works.

What I would like to happen, is to have the rotation run as normal, but somehow always run Deep Vigor once the condition is met.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

What’s the condition you want to run Deep Vigor under? If it’s just a GP check, I might be able to help.

😾
    Participant

Sorry for the slow response.

Deep Vigor will not fall under a GP check since it doesn’t cost any GP.

Depp Vigor is a free skill that raises the HQ chance to 100%. You can only use this free skill after chain #4.

Basically, this is a very useful skill that should always be used when farming lv 80 HQ gather items.

Anyway, the “condition” that I want to run is whenever the skill became use-able, use it.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

There is no native support for just using it, whenever it is available, but you could create multiple rotations and use a simple Scenario to achieve that.

1. Create a gathering Preset (GP-Item), with the grid selected and the names of the items you want to gather. (Do not use any brackets for the name filter, just the item names, so a rotation is always used).
    2. Create Rotations:
    – (GR1-800GP): HQ+30%, Yield+2
    – (GR2-0GP): Hit Once x5, HQ Boost to 100%

3. After that, create your Scenario (lines with // in front of it, are comments and wont be executed):

//Select Gathering Preset, which includes Grids, Item names, etc.
    gatherPreset(GP-Item)

//Overwrite Rotations and add multiple
    //They are chosen based on your current available GP
    rotationIfGP(GR1-800GP)
    rotationIfGP(GR2-0GP)

// Start gathering for 100 nodes
    gather(100)

Then just hit start and it will always use Deep Vigor, if the gathering node has that many gathering attempts. You could also add more stuff into a Scenario like changing to the job (BTN for Botanist or MIN for Miner) and teleporting to your destination:

job(BTN)
    teleport(destination)

for more info on this look into the ?-Button on the Scenario-Tab

4. (optional) you could create 1-2 more rotations to use a one time yield+ after you used the HQ Boost

– (GR3-100GP): “Hit Once” x5, “HQ Boost to 100%”, “x1 Yield +1”
    – (GR4-200GP): “Hit Once” x5, “HQ Boost to 100%”, “x1 Yield +1”, “Hit Once”, “x1 Yield +1”

rotationIfGP(GR3-100GP)
    rotationIfGP(GR4-200GP)

This way you probably rarely use your 800GP Rotation anymore though, because once you will get to a node, which can trigger Deep Vigor, miqo will use the GP to increase the yield for the boosted items.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.