Gathering Macro

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering Macro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fer 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

feefee
    Participant
    1+

So I’m trying to optimize a spiritbond farming macro since new abilities aren’t supported. I wanted to have Miqo hit a node twice before hitting the hotkey for Ageless Words and then the hotkey for Wise of the World, then repeating it until the node is done. But how would I make each “hit” part of the macro so I can space out each Ageless Words?

pussyfoot
    Participant

You just add “hit once” to it, and Miqo will hit that node.

feefee
    Participant

That’s not quite what I’m looking for, since that method of making a rotation doesn’t include the new “Wise of the World” ability. To use that, I’d have to put the hotkey I have assigned to it, but if I used the method of hotkeys, I can’t use the “Hit Once” method in the rotation dropdown.

What I was looking for is a way to use something to hit once and then let me use the new gather abilities.

shanksjp
    Participant

try instead of using selectGatherRotation, make single commands, like …. key(num8), key(num8), key(num8), key(num0), key(num0) (to move up 3x and hit 2x) them put Ageless Words and Wise of the World on hot bar1 slot 1 and 2 and use command key(1), key(2), (to use skill 1 and 2) and repeat num0 to collect

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  shanksjp.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  shanksjp.

Fer
    Participant
    1+

What you want to do is have your macro set up like you are just using ageless/solid, but in-game, you make a macro and replace your normal ageless/solid skill with it. This way, miqo uses the “fake” skill, which executes both(in the event it procs).

In game skill replacement macro:

/micon "Ageless Words"
    /ac "Ageless Words" <wait.2>
    /ac "Wise to the World"
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.