Gathering Items(s) rotation

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering Items(s) rotation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anhMTran2020 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anhMTran2020
    Participant
    1+

hi, i would like to know if bot can gather a certain items, and once it reach a certain amount, will bot gather the next item on the list ?

ex: gather 99 lightning shard > 99 bomb ash then so on

if yes, can you show me how to set up the presets?

if no thank you very much for answering my question,

have a nice day 🙂

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    1+

yes it can, chech out this file for all of 81-90 nodes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    1+

No, there isn’t any way for Miqo to gather a certain number of a particular item then move on. The scenario linked above gathers a particular item at a certain number of nodes, which is not the same – with gatherer’s boon, you cannot guarantee a set number of drops from a node anymore, which means you’ll end up with at least some threshold, but almost certainly more depending on how many times you hit nodes for that item.

This may not actually matter in your use case, but if you want to only get exactly 99 of something then move to the next, you can’t do it with Miqobot, even with scenarios. However, if you only need at least 99 of something (for instance, if you’re preparing for a pile of crafting and don’t care about excess) then the above scenario is a good template – basically, you need to have Miqobot teleport to the right zone, select the right grid, navigate to the nodes, pick a gather preset and target, and gather for N nodes, then repeat for the next item on the list.

This approach will require that you modify the scenario(s) any time you want to change the number of nodes to hit and/or the items to gather, but it’s the only way to do this, sorry.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Vixen Vixen.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Yep very easy with scenarios. Miqo can target different slots and you can just switch them with a simple scenario. There is no function to gather 99 items exactly but since each node gives you 4 on average you can gather 25 nodes and it will be the same.

gatherSlot(5)
    gather(25)
    gatherSlot(1)
    gather(25)

Slot 5 is lightning shard, slot 1 is bomb ash.

anhMTran2020
    Participant

thx alot for the the reply, i think i get it now very useful info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.