Gathering issue

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering issue

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sindit1001 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sindit1001
    Participant

I’m having an issue when gathering. It puts this white circle around anything around the character and just cycles through them all, not moving or gathering anything.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

You may have conflict in your keybinds. Better to read this topic to understand how it works: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    I hope it will help you ^^

sindit1001
    Participant

No dice. I have all the required binds on simple keys and it just brings up that white circle and does nothing. Ive had no problem in the past. Could it be an issue with the grid?

Edit: It does that with every grid. I don’t know what the issue is anymore.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  sindit1001.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

A key conflict means you have some combination of simple keys bound to another action. That white circle is target cursor. Look in Keybind – System – Target Cursor Left and Right, what did you bind there?
    Also if you post Miqo log message it will be easier to understand.

sindit1001
    Participant

I have it on left and right arrow keys. I changed it to letters now and it doesn’t bring up that target circle anymore. Now it just gives me this message:
    (12:53:50 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:53:50 PM) I see a shiny node at (-317.544495, -449.227600, 80.035347).
    (12:53:51 PM) Going from 2 to 9 in 2 trips.
    After that it may move a little bit or not and all and do nothing. It just sits there even though it knows where the node is.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ok good half way there. Its definitely a keybind conflict, just have to find which one exactly. Can you drop your KEYBIND.DAT file? From this folder: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1u7uf0/config_file_names_and_descriptions/
    Put it in RAR and attach here. Ill take a look and tell you whats wrong.

sindit1001
    Participant

Sure thing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Ok there you go.

Your keybinds for camera are too complex and overlap on themselves. Set them all to arrow keys without shift and it will start working.

Basically when Miqo wants to hold “Point to the Right” and release “Point to the Left” it results in: hold Shift + hold Right + release Shift + release Left. Shift is negated and only Right arrow is sent.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sindit1001
    Participant

I see now, that fixed it. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.