Gathering Grid/Range Issues

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering Grid/Range Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vurtrue
    Participant

Evening all. I’m still a newb when it comes to making grids.. actually this is only my second attempt. I’m over in South Shroud trying to gather some Grade 3 Topsoil from Upspoiled nodes. I created a grid to the nodes in the area but Miqo bot automatically put blue lines to other gathering nodes within the area. I can’t seem to remove them. Is it possible?
    Second question. I’m pretty much in the center of the center of the southern most spot on the map, basically the Unspoiled Nodes will spawn on either east side of the area or the west side. Well when one spawned on the far west side, I could see if on my mini map but Miqo didn’t move at all. I even have the node name in the gathering node box. It wasn’t till I moved her closer did she finally “see” it. Is there some type of range for her to see nodes? I have all the Unspoiled nodes connected with grid lines so she should not have pathing issues.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can adjust which nodes are connected with blue lines by max branch distance on navigation. Its 50 by default set something like 10.
    In order to farm unspoiled nodes enable Use Truth its under senses settings on gathering.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.