Gathering Error "Unable to Mount"

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering Error "Unable to Mount"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

theghettochipmunk
    Participant

I keep getting an error saying I am unable to mount when using the gathering grids. I have a mount equipped on my hotbar and if I manually click it at the correct time, then the bot can work; but it will not mount on its own. Furthermore the entire bot seems to fail if it cannot mount. Please help!

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I keep getting an error saying I am unable to mount when using the gathering grids. I have a mount equipped on my hotbar and if I manually click it at the correct time, then the bot can work; but it will not mount on its own. Furthermore the entire bot seems to fail if it cannot mount. Please help!

Can you open your key bindings, click on ‘System’ and check to make sure you have keybindings for “Switch to Hotbar 1” through 10 assigned to something? I personally use Ctrl+Alt+Shift+1 through 0. That way I don’t hit them by accident while running dungeons and stuff.

While you’re there, also check to see if “Cycle through HUD Components (forward) & (Back) have keybinds. I personally use Ctrl+Alt+[
    and
    Ctrl+Alt+]
    for those.

I’m not sure if this will fix what you’re going through but it couldn’t hurt to try. There’s a chance Miqobot is unable to select the right hot bar. I had that happen with my Collectable Synthesis ability. Even though I had it on a hot bar that was displayed on my screen, Miqobot couldn’t get to it, but once I made sure that there was something set for change hot bars, it was able to reach it just fine.

Also, if you’re gathering in an area where you can fly and Miqobot can’t reach your mount button for some reason, the Presents may be causing it to stop. The waypoints in the presets sometimes call for ‘foot’ or ‘fly’ and if it’s a ‘fly’ and Miqobot can’t mount, maybe it’s causing it to stop.

I’m no expert so maybe someone else can verify this but in the mean time it wouldn’t hurt to check those keybinds.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

@captainblunt is right.
    Miqobot is a keyboard-only bot. She doesn’t use mouse to click anything on your hotbar, because otherwise it would be impossible for you to run Miqobot in the background.

That’s why you need to make sure that everything on your hotbar is reachable by keyboard.
    An icon can be reachable in two ways:

• Either by assigning a shortcut directly.
    • Or by switching to another hotbar and pressing that icon like it was on first hotbar.

Please refer to the Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide for details.

In order to eliminate the issue with being unable to mount, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you have a key assigned to each icon on Hotbar 1.
    2. Make sure that you have a key assigned to each action ‘Switch to Hotbar 1-10’.
      The way @captainblunt described it is correct.
    3. Make sure that you have a key assigned to ‘Switch to Pet Hotbar’.

Does the issue still persist?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.