Gathering amount

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering amount

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by HonorableCactaur HonorableCactaur 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WelcomeToDiadem
    WelcomeToDiadem
    Participant

Is there a specific way I can ask Miqo to gather a set number of material as opposed to a set number of nodes it needs to hit? The current setup isn’t inconvenient at all, just something that will help my OCD a little if I’m being honest.

Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant
    1+

Nope

KoffeeBatVivi
    KoffeeBatVivi
    Participant

Should find a way though, that’d be absolutely great for not over stuffing inventory or if your inventory is too stuffed and you don’t want it over stuffing. It’d be great is it was in the Gather by name like how they use the brackets if they can make an input in which you can put the number in and it’ll be like “ah ok i’ll collect this many.”
    Honestly that’s what i thought the count was i thought it was that many items but then i realized it was nodes not items = w= i’ll figure out how to optimize it but it would still be a good or cool ability for specific numbers.

HonorableCactaur
    HonorableCactaur
    Participant

The reason it might not be as plausible is can then Miqo bot has to “check” something.

So miqo bot reads some basic things I can tell but. It uses “Hot Key Pressing”

Thats why anything you do involving inventory is prob not as checkable as say currency.

IDK if Miqo bot can “read” pack items, without being intrusive and scannable myself.

If it can be done that would be nice but. Maybe a real answer can be given in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.