FSH Gatherer Scrip – Diamond Pirpira & Ondo Harpoon

Forum Forums Grids and Presets FSH Gatherer Scrip – Diamond Pirpira & Ondo Harpoon

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ramza 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ramza
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve been trying to keep a steady flow of gatherer scrips through fishing and my results are attached. They definitely can be improved but someone else may find them useful. I made use of this Eulmore script to automate the hand in process.

Things to take into consideration for Diamond Pirpira – Yellow Scrip:

• Requires Robber Ball for Diamond Pirpira although this can be changed
    • Diamond Pirpira can only be caught between 12:00 and 20:00, so I’ve just AFK’d until that time – you’ll probably want to do something else while waiting 🙂
    • My average was 8 per session, however lowest was 2 and highest was 12 – fishing isn’t consistent! but you can make enough to buy more Robber Balls than you started with

Things to take into consideration for Ondo Harpoon – White Scrip:

• Requires Squid Strip for Ondo Harpoon although this can be changed
    • Can be caught anytime, currently I’ve put it after the Diamond Pirpira, no time limit however best window is 12:00 till 13:00 which clashes with the above
    • I struggled to catch these and failed to make enough to repurchase enough squid strips – this one needs work or an alternative!

Anyway, this has kept me going for now.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  ramza.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.