Gatherer 60-70 Collectable Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Gatherer 60-70 Collectable Scenario

This topic contains 37 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  evaunit01berserk 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant
    1+

**So as it seems I’m not able to edit the original post at this time (maybe because my account is new? idk) I’ll be attaching the update to this post and will update the original eventually if it lets me.**

Scenario for farming MIN/BOT collectibles for easy leveling 60-70, or a great way to farm red scripts.
    Uses 6 nodes each with navigation routes; Beech Branch, Bamboo Shoot, Raw Star Spinel, Raw Triphane, Lotus Root and Raw Azurite.

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
    I had max melded ironwork’s gathering gear going into level 61 and above, so if you try out the pre-loaded rotation and it doesn’t work well for you please change it to something that would better fit your stats, but to my knowledge lower stats should be able to use it just fine.
    The pre-loaded rotation uses 650GP, though that is with an added Field Mastery 1 at the beginning. If you have only 600GP you should remove that initial action from the macro, and likewise if you have 700GP or above you can use Field Mastery 2 instead.
    At the beginning of chapters 1, 4, 5 and 8 there is the line “sendKey(ctrl+=, 1.5)”, on my hotbar this is what I assign Cordials to. **PLEASE CHANGE THIS LINE TO WHATEVER YOUR CORDIAL KEY IS, THEY ARE REQUIRED FOR NODES 2 HOURS APART. I RECOMMEND HAVING A STEADY SUPPLY OF CORDIALS FOR THIS SCENARIO, IT WILL USE A LOT OVER TIME.**

CHANGES:
    -Added collectable level 66 node in The Azim Steppe (Raw Azurite)
    -Added collectable level 66 node in Yanxia (Lotus Root)
    -Set by default that the scenario only gather from one node
    -Added unstealth() in several chapters
    -Scenario now uses Cordial every chapter to allow for the new nodes

**IMPORTANT**
    All of the nodes and routes are enabled by default, so if you are level 60 or below 66, you’ll have to edit a few lines in for the scenario to work properly for you;

1)IF YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 66 OR HIGHER-> You will need to edit chapters 2, 4, 8 and 10. All you have to do is add a “//” to the beginning of each line in the chapter. so for example “teleport(The Dawn Throne)” becomes “//teleport(The Dawn Throne)”
    2)IF YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 61 OR HIGHER-> You will need to edit chapters 5, 6, 11 and 12 in the same way as the above step, add “//” to the beginning of each line in the chapter.
    3) IF YOU ARE ONLY LEVELING ONE OF THE 2 GATHERERS-> On top of using the above two steps according to your level, make sure to add “//” to any chapters of the opposite class so that the scenario does not try to switch to and gather with it. MINER CHAPTERS: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12 BOTANIST CHAPTERS: 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11.

—> As a side note you can start the scenario from the node of your choice by selecting the chapter containing the specific node before pressing start, the scenario will begin from the start of the chapter you have selected. I highly recommended starting on the 2nd chapter from your current time, for example if it is 930et select the chapter with 12:05et as its time to start, as it allows the first cordial enough time to reset after use. If you want to change how many times the scenario will loop, edit the number in the 13th chapter.
    **PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL REQUIRED ABILITIES ON YOUR HOT BAR AND CHECK MIQOBOT’S CONSOLE FOR ERRORS BEFORE REPORTING, UNASSIGNED KEYS ARE USUALLY THE CASE**

That’s it, press play, and let Miqobot get your red script items for you <3 happy gathering!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Zumy Zumy.
    riley
    riley
    Participant

First off, let me start by saying great job and this script is amazing. I did however have a question about the collectable rotation. After reviewing it everything seems fine but occassionally miqo will say there was an error and follow this up with an appraisal that take the item over its wear to 40/30. Have you encountered anything like this? I will give a proper screenshot with the error this evening when I run it after work. I apologize as its late and I am too burnt out to trouble shoot at this exact moment.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Thank you for the info 🙂 I don’t believe I have run into that error myself, and I have been testing the script constantly for the past couple of hours. I ran into some issues where the bot wouldn’t teleport, but that was one time and fixed itself with a restart lol. I’ll pay extra attention to see if this error pops up for me as I continue testing, did this happen consistently?

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Just a little update, fixed the scenario to work with other languages 😛
    **PLEASE READ ABOVE POSTS BEFORE DOWNLOADING**

LHalfish
    Participant

Hi Sorry pretty new to the scenario engine.

I’m currently 60 looking at using this for leveling with full IW set and fully melded. I’ve set it going but the collectable is grayed out. Do i have to alter the rotation just to gather till 61?

P.S. I’ve put the // in front of the teleport as you have said at 2,4,5,6,8,10,11,12.

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

If you don’t have 650 GP, you need to remove Field Mastery. I think I had to actually do the node normally without trying to collect them first. I could be wrong there, but I remember it being grayed out for me the first time.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

DMaxx is correct, if you have never gathered the item in question beforehand miqobot cannot select it as it is labeled as “unknown” and can not be gathered as a collectable. Just do every node once without the scenario, and problem solved 😛

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Zumy Zumy.

wiz0r1
    Participant

This is great, so good. Thank you so much for your efforts!

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Thanks! Been using your route yesterday and it works really great. — I am not skilled in anyway so please don’t take my criticism without knowing that haha. — But there was 1 or 2 areas where stealth was not needed at all. So from an outsiders perspective it may look strange that you’re using stealth with no enemies.

Other than that I was wondering if it is possible to make the pathing more fluid? Some of the sharp edges look strange as the bot stops to turn corners. I really have no idea.

And lastly, is there a way to make the bot make a trip for turn ins?

Thanks again, I think your scenario is awesome and plan to update.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback <3 so to start, the stealth not being needed is completely understandable and I had actually planned to edit that out but it seemed to have slipped my mind :/ so I’ll be fixing that asap.

As of this moment I don’t believe there’s any way to make the pathing more fluid, I’d like that myself and I tried to make the routes decently fluid however the bot is still following a line and it will always stop to turn corners.

In regards to making a stop for turn ins, miqobot does not currently support that action directly but I am currently experimenting with having the bot use key presses that correspond to your character selecting the npc and turning in the collectables, I’ll let you guys know if it ends up working out 🙂

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks. I learned a bit about the bot with your scenario and I look forward to your future updates.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

I believe I might have succeeded in making a scenario which is completely automated, no taking control to do turn ins required 😀 not only will the scenario go to the npc to repair your gear, but it will turn in your collected turn ins as well. I’m currently testing this revamp, if it does succeed the way I intend it too, I will make a separate post so I can put all the instructions together as a whole.

ragedskeleton
    Participant

That sounds great, good work on getting it created. — I recently began using remote desktop access via my phone to check up on my FF while it is botting, and tried turning in items to very little success. So something fully automated would be great, though your current one is so good I am almost capped already in levels.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Thank you ^^ hopefully using this everyone will have an easy time farming red scripts for grade 5 materia, it will make overmelding a lot easier, as well as getting the 6 gatherer books. If there are more red script nodes at 70 I will update it with those, and I plan on making a separate scenario for yellow scripts when they come out.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Everything seems to be working fine, I will be making a new post with the new scenario, as of now this post is no longer going to have updates for this, please check out the new one instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.