Garuda Extreme support

Forum Forums Discussion Garuda Extreme support

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

jedahdemon
    Participant

This says it’s designed for the tank mount achievement farming, but am I missing something here? The tank achievements all say that they require lvl 61 and above content so how is this useable for farming for those achievements?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There are two achievement tiers. Garuda Ex works for A Tankless Job tier.
    Miqo team said they will implement the lvl 61 tier too if theres enough feedback for it.

Cham
    Participant

What is the feedback they need? I want 61 dungeon support 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea that kind of feedback. I want it too. But new features take time to implement so they have to choose what they are working on next.

Atm a lvl 80 dungeon is in the works. Miqo team postponed everything else because many people requested lvl 80 dungeon first. So if many people ask for lvl 61 support it will arrive sooner too.

Cham
    Participant

Hmm it would be nice to see a poll put up. I am curious to see what the community is actually anticipating the most. I know I have seen many 80 Trust support for what ever reason. Id still rather have the crafting/gathering updates way before that.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Crafting updates were actually finished before that.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We don’t think that a simple poll would be enough when it comes to defining development priorities.
    We prefer to see live constructive feedback that will give us better understanding of the community demand.

If you are interested in the previous discussion regarding a level 80 dungeon, please refer to this thread:
    Level 80 Trust Dungeon

If you would like to suggest another change of priorities in favor of a level 61 dungeon, please create a new thread and we can hold a voting period once again.

Aesdel
    Participant

As this has turned into a general wishlist type thread, as an end user/script kiddie some wishlist stuff I’m interest in are as follows:

– Whatever the Miqobot team has in store. I trust your judgement.
    – A lvl 61-62 dungeon to bridge the gap between 60-70. Right now this is the only level range where you need to rely on beast tribes/HoH/whatever else and currently the most difficult to level
    – Usable MGP farming at home/apartment/FC quarters.
    – A lvl 80 dungeon to farm tomestones/desynth mats. Anyder is probably best because sublime solution and aethersand are both desynths from it IIRC.
    – A way to disable the 50% chance craft actions from auto calculation. (I may have missed this tho)

Aesdel
    Participant

Got thinking immediately after post and the 61-62 dungeon doesn’t work because there’s no solo team in that range like squadron or trusts. It would have to be HoH solo? If anything, to minimize getting reported.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can simply remove rng craft actions from hotbar. Miqo adapts to whats available.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

– A lvl 61-62 dungeon to bridge the gap between 60-70. Right now this is the only level range where you need to rely on beast tribes/HoH/whatever else and currently the most difficult to level

It is incredibly easy. If you’re wanting to level combat jobs using squadrons you can just run Somh Al until 71. You don’t have to run unsynced-level appropriate dungeons to get exp. Not only do you get free gil from kills (which you don’t in Holminster Switch or Qitana Ravel), but you also get cards to turn in for MGP, pets to sell on the marketboard, and plenty of gear to make it a net gain in seals which you can then use to buy ventures, cordials, whatever.

– A lvl 80 dungeon to farm tomestones/desynth mats. Anyder is probably best because sublime solution and aethersand are both desynths from it IIRC.

The project the Miqo team is working on now is already a level 80 trust dungeon. Which should be coming out soonâ„¢.

Uxhak
    Participant
    1+

you this topic reminds me, and im not sure how viable this is, but BLU support for masked carnival for grinding allied seals and poetics is also a good idea to add. I dont know anything about the logistics of creating a bot but this would significantly ease the burden on my gill for teleports if i have a way to farm allied seals XD

Arc
    Arc

Iirc Miqobot already supports Blue Mage to some degree, but mainly in the combat assist. Designing something for masked carnival, from what I would assume, would require a pretty large amount of work though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.