Gametime bug?

Forum Forums Discussion Gametime bug?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

Hello! I think I may have discovered a bug with the bot or possibly the gathering/crafting scenario generator. I am a new user so I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

I was having the bot farm darksteel ore. Because I needed it for the ingots. I used the scenario generator to build a scenario. I press the button to start. Even though the node had not poped yet the bot teleported to the area and proceeded to sit at the aetheryte spamming actions to find the node that in fact was not there. Eventually at the correct time the node spawns the bot then went and gathered.

Is this intended behavior?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Scenario generator is not a part of Miqo. If you ask about the one made by Shishio then its basically an open source tool he created for the community. So you should probably post it in his thread.

As for Miqo itself there are functions like afkFor() and afkUntil() which you can use to arrive at the correct time. Im not sure if they are generated by Shishio as i havent used his tool.

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Hello! I think I may have discovered a bug with the bot or possibly the gathering/crafting scenario generator. I am a new user so I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

I was having the bot farm darksteel ore. Because I needed it for the ingots. I used the scenario generator to build a scenario. I press the button to start. Even though the node had not poped yet the bot teleported to the area and proceeded to sit at the aetheryte spamming actions to find the node that in fact was not there. Eventually at the correct time the node spawns the bot then went and gathered.

Is this intended behavior?

Definitely intended behavior. Having gather() run with Compass enabled in the Gathering Preset will spam until the node pops. This makes you look very suspicious. Using an afkuntil() as Lyfox suggests will solve your spam problem. I suggest you expand your gathering scenario to include gathering other valuables and maybe a little fishing here & there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.