Gamepad/mouse Direct Chat

Forum Forums Discussion Gamepad/mouse Direct Chat

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by FTAC_14 FTAC_14 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

In the instructions it tells you that you need to be in mouse mode to use Miqobot, but I have found that if you just turn Direct Chat of in you Character Configuration, you can use Miqobot with the Gamepad support on.

I’m using a PC obviously, with an Xbox One controller, and once I disabled Direct Chat, I was able to use the gamepad and Miqobot. This is just an FYI, maybe everyone already knows about this, but I just discovered it yesterday.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We do not recommend using Gamepad Mode as it is not officially supported.
    Gamepad Mode behaves differently in many ways, not just because of direct chat. If you enable Gamepad Mode and encounter any issues, we will not be able to provide Tech Support.

Please use it at your own risk.

Thank you for understanding very much!

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

Yeah, that is fine, It works perfectly for me, but if there is ever an issue I will turn it off. Thank you : )

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

i’ve actually had the bot lock up and cause some funky issues. not sure if it’s related to “game pad” mode or not. Usually it will work ok, but sometimes it will freeze or my char will randomly just start walking in one direction and won’t stop.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.