FSH Yellow Script Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets FSH Yellow Script Scenario

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Swoopper Swoopper 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maurith
    Maurith
    Participant
    3+

Hello.. This be my first post on here with something I’ve built.

Anyway, Noticed not much in the manner for Fisher Yellow Script scenarios… so I figured I’d post one of the ones I use. Chose to go with Ala Mhigan Ribbon because it is an all day, all weather fish that happens to show up in the list quite often. The whole thing takes about 2.5 hours to run thru. I suggest bringing at least 400 Stonefly Larva bait if you plan on running the entire thing. This will not auto-navigate to the location, but you can add that if you like. Also it requires you to change to Fisher; a simple modification you can do to add it in automatically. I typically use this when I am watching a movie so I don’t need all the bells and whistles.

How this works:
    Go to “The Arms of Mead” in The Peaks, change to Fisher and start the scenario.
    It will load the grid and preset as well as set bait to Stonefly Larva.
    It will take you to the first spot and begin fishing for 30min (If you increase this time you will need more bait!)
    It keeps cycling thru fishing spots until the last one is completed then will teleport you to Ala Ghiri
    When it’s done and depending on RNG… you should have 40+ Ribbons worth trading in. You can always add in a chapter where it turns in the fish or repairs your gear.. the sky’s nearly the limit with this kick ass bot!

Side note: you can change the bait to Suspending Minnows, but the ribbons don’t bite them as often and with the ignore tugs checked, you will lose them!

Hope you enjoy this. (Also, let me know if the grid and preset doesn’t load.. I clicked the “link” box but am unsure if it did link them.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

Thank you for making this but I’m having troubles with it.

Seems that the Miqobot is stopping a few feet back from the actually point to start fishing so it never actually starts fishing until I scoot the character up manually. I’ve tried adjusting the points and you have them as close to the edge as they will go so I’m assuming its a Miqobot issue?

Do you have any tips on how to overcome having the Miqobot stopping short of points on the grid?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Change it from waypoint(<waypoint#>) to FindFish(<waypoint#>)

Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.