From Skysteel +1 fishing rod all the way to Skybuilder's fishing Rod

Forum Forums Grids and Presets From Skysteel +1 fishing rod all the way to Skybuilder's fishing Rod

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  magwa 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    6+

Hello all, here are the scenarios to get you all the way to the final Fishing relic.(apart from having to buy the starter relic for the first step)
    These are rough but get the job done, It does self repair so make sure you got your crafters leveled, otherwise feel free to adjust/edit the scenarios to your liking.
    In order they should go:
    Skysteel +1
    Dragonsung
    Augmented Dragonsung
    Skysung
    Skybuilder’s

I’m going to have to comment on this post with the last 2 scenarios since this one was limited to 4.

Remember these

Stock up on Signature skyball and Cordial

Have Repair, Teleport, Mount, and all the other abilities the FSH class has on your hotbars

Make sure to have your relic equipped before starting each scenario

Keep an eye on it every 30-40 minutes

Keep an eye on it so you wont overfish and go past the required amount needed

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    2+

Here are the scenarios for the skybuilders fishing rod

These can be ran in any order

Attachments:
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

If I could offer one last tip: Being level 80 with the latest gathering gear white scrip and above (subject to change with further expansions) would make this go a little faster.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Evadude Evadude.

darkpokemon
    Participant

How long does this take?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

A long while, I recommend putting on a movie or a podcast.

darkpokemon
    Participant
    1+

So from that description that isn’t a very long time lol I was hoping it was less than a couple days type deal

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

To be honest, it took me few nights.This isnt some quick process, though i wish it were lol

magwa
    Participant
    4+

So, I’ve been using the last two steps here to finish my relic, but I made some adjustments to the fishing presets that should be a speed improvement. I haven’t used the previous ones so I can’t speak on those. It’s possible that those could benefit from similar adjustments.

First, I turned off the Mooch and Mooch 2 settings that were there since are unnecessary for catching the correct fish. Mooching just guarantees you spend a catch not getting what you want here. None of the relic steps require mooching so if those are turned on for the other steps, you could turn them off to save more time.

Second, I set it to ignore tugs that don’t correlate to the collectible fish we’re trying to get. This saves GP by only catching on the Medium tug for Flintstrike and Small tug for Pickled Pom. It will still be a random chance between the fish you want and one other fish, but it cuts down on catching other random stuff and saves more GP for Patience buffs.

Third, I adjusted the keep collectability downward to be the lowest minimum acceptable. This catching is slow enough that since im already checking on it every 30-40 mins, my inventory isn’t really in danger of filling up. Personally, this grind is slow enough that I don’t feel like I can be picky here, so I’ll take anything I can get. If you only want to keep the second tier of turn-in though, you can just adjust Flintstrike back to 296 and Pickled Pom back to 147 for collectability.

Hopefully, that helps.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.