Framedrop when using Miqo

Forum Forums Discussion Framedrop when using Miqo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by iNight iNight 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

Hey there,

recently my framerate drops hard whenever i use miqo. The Window of miqo itself also lags behind if i drag it around on my monitor ( maybe that’s helpful to know)

i measure an FPS decrease by around 15-35. I have disabled everything regarding 3d radar.

On Chocoboraces you can also see that the input of the jumps are either way too early or way too late to actually catch the boxes in the air.

Combat assist works fine besides being a little slow on the trigger, but the overall fps decrease makes this annoying to deal with in general.

Any idea what could cause this? I have redownloaded the exe, i have put the whole folder on the SSD, i cleaned miqo of temps and obsolete grids.

Thank you regardless of the outcome 😀

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

There has been no changes to Miqobot application recently, so this issue is most likely caused by external interference.
    Some antiviruses may get anxious about overlay rendering applications, such as Miqobot’s 3D Radar, and decrease the overall performance by constantly scanning it.

One of the things you can try is to disable 3D Radar.
    Here is the list of settings that must be disabled in order to deactivate 3D Radar overlay completely:

1. 3D Radar tab -> Show -> Nothing.
    2. 3D Radar tab -> Show FATEs -> List / World.
    3. 3D Radar tab -> Show Gathering -> Out of reach.
    4. Navigation tab -> Show on radar.
    5. Gold Saucer tab -> Racing -> Show -> Rails / Mid-rail / Progress / Waypoints.
    6. Combat tab -> 3D Radar -> Show arena.
    7. Combat tab -> Assist -> Pause -> Show pause status.

You can verify that 3D Radar is deactivated by looking at the top left corner of the game.

• If you see a transparent box, it means 3D Radar application is rendering the overlay window.
    • If the top left corner is empty, it means 3D Radar application is deactivated.

If this information doesn’t help, then please contact our Tech Support and we will try other solutions: https://miqobot.com/#support

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

I had same problem in the past. In my case it was because somehow both FF and Miqo use more CPU than the usual. I tried various tweaks until I finally fixed it, so I’m not sure which one fixed it.

One thing you might try is go to windows start menu, click settings. Then go to system, display, graphic settings. Enable the hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling, then restart.

If you use nvidia, you might also try changing the low latency mode in nvidia control panel.

I can’t remember what other things I tried that might fixed it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.