FPS lag

Forum Forums Discussion FPS lag

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dresdendi 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dresdendi
    Participant

Recently Miqobot has been causing frames to drop to 30 fps as long as the 3d radar is on. Anyway to fix this?

While it is usable by turning it off it still feels horrible making grids at 30 fps.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please try the following solutions:

1. Open Advanced Setting by clicking the + button next to Miqobot avatar.
      Switch to 3D Radar tab.
      What draw method do you use: Overlay or Always on Top? Does switching to another mode make any difference?
      Overlay method may indeed cause FPS issues on certain hardware. Always on Top is the preferred method.
    1. Disable all 3D Radar options that are irrelevant to your current objective.
      For example, if you create a navigation grid, switch 3D Radar to display Gathering Nodes only.
    1. Disable “Show possible branches” option on Navigation tab.
      This a CPU intensive feature that may cause severe performance issues.

Dresdendi
    Participant

1. Was using always on top. Switching still keeps it at 30 fps

2. I saw a previous thread on fps drops so I have already tried turning everything off that is irrelevant to what I am currently doing.

3. Just tried and still at 30 fps as long any part of the 3d radar is turned on.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What are your system specs? Do you use a secondary monitor?

Slacker
    Participant

my fps went to trash but was something that updated and caused my resolution to change on my screen. my fix was to only make the window smaller…as the larger i made it, the less fps.

Dresdendi
    Participant

3d radar seems to be working fine now with no fps drops. I really wish I knew what caused it on my end as I haven’t installed/uninstalled anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.