Forum Request: Feature Development List

Forum Forums Discussion Forum Request: Feature Development List

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

Hey there,

I know this most likely isn’t the best time to ask for this, since Miqo is currently super-busy with fixing the Bot for Shadowbringers, but I’d like to specifically request a locked thread made by Miqobot, that is sticked to the top, where the following things are listed.

1. Features that are currently in development:
    Just a simple list with bullet points, which large features are currently in the making (so minor Qol adjustments don’t need to be listed here, since that might be way too much)

2. Features that are requested and on the list of ‘will be done eventually’:
    Also just bullet points, what features are already planned for future implementation

3. Features that are inherently rejected:
    A list of features that were requested before, but are completely rejected and will not be made, like PvP or auto-undercutting for the marketboard, with a short sentence as explanation, why this feature will not be made. As an example for PvP:
    – General PvP support: Because it would ruin other player’s experience in PvP and lead to witch hunting / give Miqobot a lot of unwanted attention

The reason I’m asking for this (thanks Gray, for reminding me) is, that the same feature requests flood the forums over and over and over and over again, ever few weeks and having such a list might reduce the amount of times, the same features are requested, as well as give us active contributors on the forums a link, where we can refer people asking already requested things, without Miqo having to reiterate the same explanations over and over again.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we remember about this request.
    This is what the Development section of the forum was created for. And yes, we know that both Development and Help sections require an update to reflect the current state of Miqobot.

You are correct, at the moment we are overwhelmed with the amount of work introduced by the Shadowbringers expansion. But when the important hotfixes and feature upgrades are implemented, we will be working on forums reorganization as well.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about the development process you can contact our Tech Support directly:
    https://miqobot.com/#support
    Thank you for your understanding!

Arc
    Arc

Good to hear 🙂

Because it would be just great, if that nuissance of people asking the same things over and over again would be vastly reduced. Would save you a lot of work and in turn features for us might get released even sooner 🙂

Also, keep up the good work. As a media computer science student I can just imagine how much work all of that must be

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.