Forcing an Scenario Craft to always use Maker's Mark

Forum Forums Discussion Forcing an Scenario Craft to always use Maker's Mark

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Edaraks
    Participant

Hello!

When I use the scenario editor to craft items, is there a way to always force the solver to use a Maker’s Mark rotation for every synth?

I understand I can just use it manually in the beginning when I don’t use the scenario editor, but I don’t know if there’s a syntax for use-this-skill-then-turn-on-solver in the scenario editor.

I also don’t know why Maker’s Mark isn’t automatically used more often in the solver. The initial cost is 20 CP but you can easily refund it back as you always get a TotT off during the duration. You get free progress with no CP cost or durability cost. It makes the rotation take longer, yes, but most of us are multitasking when miqo is running anyway.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Edaraks.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Edaraks.

Edaraks
    Participant

To make it clear I guess, what I’m asking is, is there a way to force crafts to follow a macro and then use the solver for whatever’s left?

(Another reason why I like Maker’s Mark is because it basically refunds Maker’s Mark + Inner Quiet + Whistle CP cost AND gives progress).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Edaraks.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We considered implementing Macro + Solver feature, but unfortunately it turned out too complex in both code and design. So we decided to put it under low priority for now.

As for Maker’s Mark, we’ve been receiving completely opposite requests so far.
    Our users don’t like to wait, and Maker’s Mark effectively doubles the time required for sythesis. Therefore we adjusted the algorithm to allow this ability only for the most complex recipes.

Would you please give us an example where you would like to utilize it despite Miqobot’s current strategy? Is it a recipe above or below your level?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.