For Miqo: Allow chatting while in afkUntil step

Forum Forums Discussion For Miqo: Allow chatting while in afkUntil step

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant

I usually chat ingame while running scenarios if I’m not afk and the fact that chat is blocked while waiting for the next node to pop is really frustrating since you have to stop the scenario and redo the first steps.

I’m not sure if you will consider allowing chatting in waiting steps or if you wont bother untill a global pause is added.

Just a heads up.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

All right, we will try to push an automatic pause feature into the next update.
    Thank you for your request very much!

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

This together with Vendor support (you must be tired of hearing this) are just great QoL changes and I am glad you will push them out ASAP, consider that vendor support will allow people to vastly expand what scenarios can do and that the chat pause allow for more human like behavior aswell as more comfort. What I do not expect you to add anytime soon but would allow Miqo to cover 99% of usage scenarios would be inventory support, ifslots, ifitemquantity, etc.

Really appreciate your work and hope the devs get some breaks now that the bot is fixed 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.