Food/pot mat gathering scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Food/pot mat gathering scenario

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Xplicit
    Participant
    1+

Been trying to make a scenario to gather the mats needed for shakshouka and grade 3 pots by mixing other grids/scenarios but cannot get it to go smoothly. Can someone better at this make one for me? It would be Dzaemel Tomatoes, Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal, Dravanian Paprika and Azim Spring Water. If Yanxian Parsley/Alyssum/Chickweed or Thyme/Draggon Pepper can be squeezed in there between node spawns then even better. Would really appreciate the help!

krash89
    Participant

yes pleaseeeeeeeee

nosqueeze
    Participant

did you ever figure this out?

uwu
    Participant

This is what I use, its probably not the most optimized. Watch in run through and add a key() for cordial if you find your CP is low for a certain chapter. I have 800GP so its not an issue for me. Either that or reduce the gather time for the untimed nodes

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  uwu.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I use this – doesn’t bother w/ thyme or dragon pepper (i think I just commented the sections out) as they are always there. Does all the other shakshouka mats, and grade 3 topsoils (thanalan and shroud) in between.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.