Follow and Assist Option Please.

Forum Forums Discussion Follow and Assist Option Please.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by flooferfluffer flooferfluffer 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

smoken
    Participant

is it possible to have a follow and assist also to except a teleport. all in the combat section.be nice for alt assist. or is there a way now to do it in miqobot.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature is already planned, but at this time there are other updates which have a higher priority.

Please note that the Combat system is in early beta. There are many features planned, but we can not implement them all at once. You can read about our progress so far in this thread: [Beta] Combat

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

Would also like to add my voice to this request, glad its on the to do list already. For now, I have a remote macro that hits keybound macros to either /follow me and peloton or target my target and attack. The main problem is this feature would only be most useful if miqo can also discern how to correctly move for mechanics, which is obviously a much larger prokect. Wonder if down the road a system can be implemented for an editor of sorts so players can create a combat version of scenarios for boss fights with waypoint positioning in reaction to mechanics.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.