Fishing scenario for beginners

Forum Forums Discussion Fishing scenario for beginners

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  orlandodude 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

orlandodude
    Participant

Can anyone share a full fishing scenario they use–starting at level 1, for example–so I can see what it’s even supposed to look like and edit it the variables so I can just start fishing and leave it doing so for hours and level up? Meaning fish, do the leveling preset, change location or whatever else is involved.

I’m sure other beginners with Miqo would appreciate it too!

Thanks in advance.

zgo63925
    Participant

Can anyone share a full fishing scenario they use–starting at level 1, for example–so I can see what it’s even supposed to look like and edit it the variables so I can just start fishing and leave it doing so for hours and level up? Meaning fish, do the leveling preset, change location or whatever else is involved.

I’m sure other beginners with Miqo would appreciate it too!

Thanks in advance.

At this low of a level there really is no reason to utilize a scenario. Within 60minutes at max you outlevel the current location, thats why there is no scenarios.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Most probably he means scenario with teleports between fishing holes in ascending order, running from aetherytes and so on.

orlandodude
    Participant

Yes, not really posting to ask about level 1… so my mistake for even mentioning it.

However, Gray is correct. I simply want to see a full scenario to edit it so I can learn what it’s supposed to look like in the first place so I can make one for later levels. I’m now level 20 and it turned off at one point because of the protection and I just want to know what it looks like.

Also, I play on a laptop so I don’t have a full keyboard so it would just help to see what it’s supposed to read like in the first place so I can work on it from a normal starting point and I’m not a guy that ever coded AHK’s or anything like that so kind of lost and would really appreciate the help!

Thanks again. 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Take a look in the index there are quite a few examples: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

orlandodude
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.