Fishing Scenario and Fish Tab settings

Forum Forums Discussion Fishing Scenario and Fish Tab settings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  magnus808 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

magnus808
    Participant

Are the Fish Tab Settings tied to the Fishing Scenario?

For example, I am using the Ocean Fishing Scenario (trying to get me that shark). Does the presets on the Fishing tab affect the Scenario fishing?

I notice while I’m running the Ocean Fishing Scenario, it doesnt Mooch, precision hook or anything. I have a full GP bar at all times. It basically just fishes without doing any skills. Do I need to change the preset on the Fishing tab to Ocean Fishing for the Scenario to use those skills? or is the Ocean Fishing Scenario totally independent of the Fishing Tab options?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yes they are. Miqo always uses settings from the fishing tab. You can even change them while Miqo is running and she will adjust on the fly. Scenario is basically a script that selects presets, adjusts some settings, then clicks the start button. But its not a standalone program. Everything scenario does transfers to the fishing tab. If you change something manually when its already fishing then it will change the process.

And you can easily modify a scenario to do what you want. And you should because every player wants different things so you cant expect a scenario made by someone else to be an exact match to what you need.

magnus808
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. This is good to know

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.