Fishing "junk" desynthesis preset

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Fishing "junk" desynthesis preset

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    2+

Assembled by manually scraping the FF14 Gamer Escape wiki – all 1200+ pages on the seafood category – this preset contains only items that meet ALL of the following criteria:

• The item can be fished up
    • The usage section includes an entry for desynthesis
    • The usage section DOES NOT include entries for quest turn-ins, trades, recipes that use it, reduction, or collection
    • Levequests, supply missions, and aquarium displays were not counted in the above – these items MAY be used for such things
    • The ability to print the items onto canvases was also ignored – many of these items can be put onto canvases

The intent was that while fishing for ingredients or to level up, this preset can be used to clear out things that you don’t want. If you’re looking for particular items for some purpose, you want to use them (or at least put them in your chocobo saddlebag) BEFORE using this preset. As a matter of course, I would just recommend saving things you know you want, using this preset, and then going over whatever’s left to decide if there’s anything else you don’t want to keep afterward.

Also, since there are eight hundred and sixty-six entries in this list, no attempt was made to sort them according to the in-game desynthesis display, so I just left them alphabetised. Yes, that means Miqo will probably be going up and down the list a bunch. You are more than welcome to sort it yourself, but I don’t even have access to all of these items let alone the interest in spending a day or five sorting them by the game’s method.

Total time for creation was a couple of hours, thanks to three different mini-scripts I wrote for this specific project.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Vixen Vixen. Reason: Forgot I need to use strong tags not b tags
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.