Fishing issues.

Forum Forums Discussion Fishing issues.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Scalyblue
    Participant

Seems that Miqo is ignoring the checkboxes for “ignore tugs” and will hook on any tug she sees.

Also, seems that precision and powerful hookset are not being attempted, even when patience or patience II is proceed. I ensured that they were on hotbars with keybinds, but to no avail.

She seems to realize that she should be ignoring tugs but doesn’t actually ignore them and continues to click ‘hook’ and not even ‘precision hookset’

(2:12:58 AM) Yay! Fish!                  Total: 38 - Time: 15.04/40
    (2:12:58 AM) It's a no fish! :3
    (2:13:06 AM) 0x8E8F, 17.2 ilms, 89 lvl, nq, a //dragonscale

I am thinking that there’s a possibility that the internal ID of these skills changed and slipped through the cracks.

That being said, it’s just fishing, it’s not a dealbreaker, focus on staying safe!

Heradabdr
    Participant

Not sure about the other issues, but make sure that when you want Powerful Hookset to be used, that you’re also using Precision, otherwise it doesn’t work.

Found that out on another post when searching the forum for something similar.

I’m not sure if it’s related to the update or not, but when I was using Miqo to farm for Moonlight Aethersand three weeks ago, she was workin’ perfectly, proper hooks and ignoring small fish.

You might want to provide a little more detail regarding what you were fishing for, what was caught and what Miqo output as well, so that the team has all of the available information to quickly make tweaks when they are safe enough to do so.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Thank you for reporting.
    We have managed to identify this issue based on your report. It has already been addressed.

Please restart your Miqobot for the changes to take effect.
    We apologize for inconvenience.

Scalyblue
    Participant

Wonderful, I can confirm that functionality is working now, thank you so much and stay safe!

ffxivblusucks
    Participant

Miqo still wont use Patience II. Having to sit here and pause fishing. use it. start Miqo for it to work.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce your issue based on this description.

Please note, Patience II is activated under the following conditions:

• GP is at maximum value.
    • Patience II icon is on hotbar.
    • Powerful or Precision hook is enabled.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.